BENEFITS OF AUTOFAX:
- Automatically fax invoices and/or statements
- Saves on postage, handling, and the cost
- Switch can be set on a per Customer Basis
- Increases Cash Flow for you and your customer
- Status of each transaction will be printed
after each job stream
- Ability to Re-Fax failed processes
- Customer will not receive multiple Cover
- Program can be run both manually and in
the job stream
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does AutoFax “know” which customers receive
invoices and/or statements?
A. The AutoFax program is based off
a switch in MBS100 called “UPS” on
line 6. There are various options that can be entered in that
field depending on whether or not you are doing invoices, statements
or both. This switch can be set up on an individual customer
Q. How are the invoices/faxes sent?
A. There are ESC programs (ESC003, ESC035) that can be run manually
or in the job-stream to fax out the invoices/statements for each
customer who is set up.
Q. What happens if a fax does not go thru?
A. If a fax did not go thru you will receive a separate vsi
fax log showing you which ones did not go thru. You can either
resend them manually thru the ESC program or you can print out
an invoice and mail it.
Q. Can you fax multiple copies?
A. None of our customers that are using the AutoFax software
are currently faxing multiple copies. We believe that based off
a switch in MBS100 you should be able to have the ability to
do that, but would have to test it.
Q. What if the customer’s
fax number is same as their regular phone number?
A. If the customer’s fax number
is the same as their regular phone number, the software does
not differentiate between the two.